Why, hello there! Today I am honored to announce that MusicBlog95 has received its very first award – The Liebster Blog Award!
I admit, I had no clue as to what the award was. But, after collecting tidbits of information from other Liebster Blog Award winners, I think I understand the whole thing better: The Liebster Blog Award goal is to promote/ recognize outstanding bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
As I only started blogging in december of last year, I am extremely flattered to have received it. To know that people out there actually appreciate your posts and enjoy them is such a rewarding feeling. What use is blogging, if no one is there to read what you post?
There are of course certain formalities which must be fulfilled before accepting the award. The terms of acceptance are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them.
2. Copy and paste the award logo.
3. Nominate five other bloggers you would like to pass the award on to.
4. Tell your readers ten random facts about you.
So let’s not waste another second, shall we? I would like to offer a my sincerest thank you to Eva of Music Gets Me By. Thank you very much! Eva has an amazing blog focused on beautiful music – for those who love discovering superb new artists, reading gig and album reviews and exploring new sounds altogether, Music Gets Me By is definitely the place to go.
Next on the To-Do list: Five outstanding bloggers to pass the award unto.
1. Le Butin
The first outstanding blog on my list has got to be Le Butin. A remarkable blog in many ways and definitely a great example of how blogging is done. The most admirable about this blog is the dedication with which its owner Carine Muller posts. If only I posted as often as well! Keep it up!
Check Out: It’s No Good – Depeche Mode
Bherstig is a passionate blogger who who enjoys writing about music and literature, as well as the occasional movie. His blog is stuffed with interesting posts, so be sure to stop by.
Check Out: Folk Is Dead. Long Live Folk.
Wordz of Weetzdom is a blog about all sorts of things, really. Its topics range from the bloggers personal life all the way to music reviews and suggestions. Worth looking at!
Check Out: My Ten Most Played Songs In April
This blog is somewhat hard to define, so I’ll simply put it this way: this blog is written by someone who’s overall goal is not to ‘earn record breaking stats’, but to simply enjoy writing. Its blogger shares everything from interesting articles to great music. Also, I love the name.
Check Out: Feist, Getting It Right Every Time
Last, but definitely not least: Starstruckeez. Actually, I’m not following this blog nearly as much as I should be. Hopefully you’ll do better. It is an interesting blog that shares the owners every day experiences, inspirations and favourite music. Stop by, you’ll be sure to find some funky tunes!
Check Out: Mopey Mondays
Ten Random Facts:
1. I absolutely adore the piano – best darn instrument ever invented, been playing for 3 years.
2. Although I don’t post much about it (I might start though), I am not only a fan of Indie music, but of classical music. Everything from the beautiful tunes of Chopin to the playfulness of Mozart.
3. The two items I never leave the house without are my Ipod, and a good book.
4. My favourite film is (and probably always will be) V for Vendetta. Beyond amazing.
5. I hate documentaries. To me, they will always be the most boring form of film.
6. It’s hard to get a straight ‘yes’ or ‘no’ from me, something which my close friends will definitely agree with. My favourite response? ‘Not really’ or ‘maybe’.
7. I am the very definition of unpunctual. If you want me to arrive at a certain time, be prepared to tell me two hours in advanced.
8. I almost never finish anything I start. (Working on fixing that though!)
9. It is almost downright impossible to get me angry. Ask my friends, they’ve tried.
10. I think dogs are the best pets.